Flash Sale - Today Only! Save $10 on the Fit Body Blueprint for Women!
Hey there! Sean Flanagan here.
Tell me if this sounds familiar…
You’re fed up with the obnoxious programs talking about “getting beach ready” and delivering the same so-called “toning” exercises that have been marketed to women since 1989… but you don’t know where to get started with a workout plan that meets you where YOU are and helps you to develop confidence in the gym.
Or maybe you have some experience with some lifting moves, but since you only know of a few, you stick mostly to cardio, circuit workouts on Youtube, or the classes at the gym.
Meanwhile….you’re not seeing the results you want and want to get out of your rut…. But just don’t QUITE know how.
These are the things I’ve heard from many of the hundreds of women who have purchased the Fit Body Blueprint for Women.
Some women were self-proclaimed “cardio queens” who never ventured away from the treadmill…
Some women were brand new to exercise PERIOD…
And some women have done some resistance training, but never went through a well-rounded training system that truly helped them take their fitness to the next level so instead have been essentially practicing their first week of strength training over and over again for the last 10 years…
Until they started using the Fit Body Blueprint for Women.
The Fit Body Blueprint for Women is a program that I created because I saw a void in training programs that respect your intelligence, meet you where you are, and help you develop COMPLETE fitness.
I know it’s scary to go into the weight room with all the “bros” if you’re not sure if you’re doing the right things. When you’re doubting yourself, you start to feel like all eyes are on you.
That’s why I want to make things crystal clear for you – the right exercises in the right sequence on the right days. So you know that when you step on that black rubber flooring, you’re in great hands. You have a comprehensive training system that will help you create the type of fitness you want – and now it’s up to you to put in the work to become the best version of yourself.
Here's What the Fit Body Blueprint for Women is NOT:
- A program with an agenda for what you “should” look like or what your goals should be. Want to lose fat? Cool, I’ll show you to do it the Fit Body Blueprint way. “Just” want to get strong and be a rockstar in the gym? That’s cool too! The goal with the training program is to build strength and develop your confidence major movements – and I’ll teach you how to have the program deliver the type of results YOU’RE looking for.
- A program that treats you like an idiot. Here’s a secret: Any fitness professional with a brain knows that there’s no such thing as “spot reduction”. Yet every day a new program comes out that claims it will show you exercises to “target belly fat” or “target arm fat”. They don’t respect your intelligence enough to tell you the truth. I do.
- Endless exercise – not getting ready to be spray tanned and standing on stage in a bikini in 3 weeks? Then you don’t need to do 10 hours a week of cardio. Let’s get results AND still have a life outside the gym.
- Another unrealistic and unreasonable workout and diet plan. The workouts take an hour 2-3 times a week, and I also include abbreviated workouts you can use in a pinch. The nutrition strategies we talk about are realistic and reasonable – no confusing “point” systems and no removal of your favorite foods.
- Packed with do-nothing exercises. Ya know we talked about how “spot reduction” isn’t a thing? That means we don’t need to spend a half hour doing boring inner thigh, ab, and tricep exercises! Instead, we’ll focus mostly on “big bang for your buck” exercises that train multiple muscles at once. And then towards the end of your workout, we’ll do more targeted training to help strengthen weaker body parts and to bring out the areas you may want to “pop” more when you’re in your favorite outfit.
- Bodyweight sweat-fests with no rest and lots of jumping around. There’s a difference between a workout that’s hard and a workout that’s effective at helping you reach your goals. Instead of moving a lot with dangerous technique, we’re going to move enough with weights that challenge us and exercises that are safe.
- A random collection of workouts. You’re not getting an endless list of “Oh what the hell - why not?” workouts. You’re getting a systematic training program where each phase builds on the foundation built in the previous phase.
- Confusing. You know what I hate? When I buy a program that can give me a result I’m looking for, but I don’t know where to start! Instead, I make it SUPER simple. I tell you where to get started with my cleverly titled “Start Here” file - then you just follow the directions and get started with “Phase 1 Workout A” and you’re off!
Here Are Some of the Benefits You May Achieve from Using the Fit Body Blueprint for Women
- Burn Away Body Fat – a proper strength training program will not only help to burn calories, but also will help preserve your muscle. Weight loss + muscle preservation = fat loss (because the weight has to come from somewhere, right?). The “weight loss” part of the equation comes mostly down to diet – and that’s why the Fit Body Blueprint for Women also includes simple nutrition strategies that you can put in place right away.
- “Reshape” Your Body – weight loss without strength training limits how much visual impact your weight loss makes. Sure, your waist can get smaller – but if your shoulders and glutes also get smaller, the inches lost from your waist look less significant. On the flip side, if you focus on building lean muscle in the areas that the Fit Body Blueprint focuses extensively, you can LOOK slimmer without losing body fat. By adding more shape in the areas you WANT to accentuate more, it de-emphasizes the shape of the areas you want to stand out less.
- Become Powerful – here’s a secret: strength is a bit addictive. It’s not at all uncommon for women to start a resistance training program with the goal of losing X number of lbs and then realizing that feeling strong and capable gives them the added confidence they want.
- Spend Less Time in the Gym – a good training program isn’t about spending hours at the gym (and it’s not about being painfully sore all the time) – it’s about doing the things that get you the most results for your time and energy.
- See Faster Progress – nearly all exercise can be good exercise from a health and enjoyment perspective, but that doesn’t mean that all types of exercises are created equally for shaping your body or taking your fitness to the next level.
- Build a Fitness Foundation – if you want to do the types of workouts that look super cool and be successful with them, you need to lay down an appropriate foundation. That means learning the right movement patterns with more simple exercises and then over time moving on to more challenging exercises and of course heavier weights. You gotta lay the framework.
- Get Clarity on How to Reach Your Goals – hey, I know it can be tough to decide on what goals to prioritize. Sometimes losing 20 lbs seems like the most important thing – and other times you want to get fuller and firmer glutes or see yourself lifting big ass weights. That’s why I outline what specific nutrition strategies to use to compliment the training program based upon whatever goal you decide on.
- Be More Confident in the Gym – at first you’ll feel a bit awkward, but you’ll have some confidence because you watched the tutorials for your workout and you know you’re in good hands. Soon you’ll get a feel for the exercises. Then you’ll start using heavier weights and start to see results. As you begin to see progress, you’ll know that you made this ‘fitness stuff’ work for you!
Who's Behind This Thing, Anyway?
Sean Flanagan is a fitness and nutrition strategist who coaches hundreds of women (and a couple of fellas) each year to improve their health and lose weight with simple habit changes and thinks that the modern fixation on extreme workouts and rigid diets are a recipe for disaster. Sean is certified as a personal trainer by the National Strength & Conditioning Association and is a Certified Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition. In 2014, Sean moved from Massachusetts to Oakland, CA where he takes a very select number of local training clients.
Here's a Summary of What Makes This Program Different:
1) Provides clarity - on how to reach your goals using the program. Just use the workouts and apply the appropriate nutrition strategy for your goals (outlined in the files).
2) Easy to follow – there’s no guess work or confusion.
3) Intelligent progression – each phase builds off of the previous phase – by the time phase 3 comes and you're seeing more results and doing more challenging exercises, you've already created a strength and confidence foundation to prepare them. It focuses on building a fitness foundation that will serve you for years – rather than just beat you up for 14-90 days to get fast fat loss that then leads to injuries and weight gain.
4) No gimmicky do-nothing exercises. It focuses on “big bang for your buck” exercises to save you time with just the right amount of targeted body sculpting exercises to add extra development to areas such as your glutes and areas that will help change your silhouette without necessarily losing weight.
5) Prompt customer support - tag me in the private Facebook group exclusively for Fit Body Blueprint for Women customers and I'll help you out as fast as I can (unless the other group members take care of you first). I don't want this program collecting dust on your hard drive, I want to make sure you can implement it successfully.
6) Free Updates - The Fit Body Blueprint for Women is now in its 3rd version and women who bought version 1.0 have received versions 2.0 and 3.0 for free. Hopefully I won't have to make major updates for a while because I think it's just about perfect (that's what I always say...), but if I do you'll be able to get the newest version without having to spend another dime.
7) Start when you're ready. Since this isn't a coaching program but is instead a downloadable course that includes customer support, there's no negative consequences to going at your own pace. In fact, that's the whole idea! I want you to make it work for you.
"This Sounds Amazing - It Must Be Like 2.4 Million Dollars!"
You'll be both surprised and delighted to find out the Fit Body Blueprint for Women is neither millions, thousands, or even hundreds of dollars. Shocking...I know...
I threw A TON of cool stuff into this program that can help you and I could charge easily $97 for it, but I don't want to charge nearly that much. Why? Cause I want to you to be blown away by how great the product is for what you paid so you buy more stuff from me. Hey... I told you I'd be honest with you.
The price for the entire system is only
$47 $37. For the entire system plus the additional materials in the Platinum package, it's $59.95 $49.95. However, $49.95 would include the 28 Day Glute and Core Strength program...but since you already bought that, you can upgrade to the Platinum package for just $42.95!
Get Your Copy Now!
Get the entire Fit Body Blueprint for Women training and nutrition system delivered straight to your email inbox.
$47 $37 (USD)
Frequently Asked Questions:
This program is suitable for all levels aside from advanced strength trainees. If you have done some strength training, this program will likely be more comprehensive than other programs you've done. If these are literally your first workouts, just start off extra cautious to not push yourself too hard too fast. Start off light and ask in the private Facebook group if you need suggestions on alternative exercises.
This product is 100% digital. All the files are contained in a zip folder. If your device does not open zip files, I can personally email you each individual file.
Tell me so within 60 days of your purchase - preferably in as polite of a manner as possible so you don't hurt my feelings - and I'll give you a full refund. Just email Admin at SeanFlanaganWellness.com and you'll be quickly taken care of.