Are You Looking For Customized Support and Coaching to Help You Reach Your Fat Loss Goals (And Sustain That Success) Free of Overly Restrictive Diet Plans or Extreme Exercise Programs?
With my distance 1-on-1 coaching programs, I help women all over the world make non-overwhelming dietary, lifestyle, and fitness changes to reach their body composition goals in a physically and emotionally healthy way. The programs are designed to address your major questions, help you through the fog of indecisiveness and uncertainty, and quickly get you moving in the right direction.
Working together, we’ll identify the major obstacles for YOU and then tackle those obstacles systematically. These programs are specifically designed for people who have been starting their weight loss journey or who have been through the “ringer” with diets. I want to help you get through the awkward phase of not knowing what to do and get you on the right track.
This isn’t about ‘extreme fat loss’ or getting you ‘ripped’. Working together, we’ll incrementally make changes and form habits that help you change your body with a keen eye on long-term maintenance.
I want to help you get to a place with your body where you feel confident in your own skin, but also FEELING great with habits and a level of leanness that you can maintain indefinitely
What My Coaching Is Focused On and Who It Is For (and Who It Is Not For):
My focus is on body composition change in a manner that is focused first and foremost on health – HEALTHY fat loss. Fat loss is not always ideal or beneficial. If you’re looking to fine-tune your physique with extreme precision (ala figure competitions), I am realistically not the coach for you. I also ask that if you suspect or know that you have a disordered body image and/or eating disorder, that you get the help you need (via a psychiatrist or psychologist with experience helping ED patients) before you reach out to ANY nutrition/fitness professional.
But, if your goals are to achieve a healthy level of fitness and weight loss in a sustainable manner for the long-term, I would love to offer my support and guidance as you implement the improvements you need to make.
Client Success Stories:
“When I first contacted Sean, I was in a tough place. For well over a year, I was eating right, exercising, and had never felt worse. I had quit smoking (yay) turned 40 (yay) and put on about 30 pounds (boo) I had no idea what I was doing wrong or what to do to fix it. Sean was amazing. He understood where I was coming from and what I needed to do to repair myself. His help and advice has helped put me on the road to recovery. I can not say enough good things about him. If you are in need of direction, Sean is a great, very easy to talk to and knows his stuff. I am thankful for all he was able to do for me.”
“So I just had my coaching call with Sean. In one word F@$@ing Awes*ome!!! (okay, its two . but who is counting). I have to say that I worked myself up to a frenzy in anticipation…thoughts of, oh dear now he is going to tell me what I’m doing wrong, how embarrassing, etc, went through my mind. In fact I went to bed at 2 am. Nothing like that happened, it was a great phone call!!! We talked about what I’m eating and how. He mentioned somethings that could be the error in my tracking—the more I think about, the more I think he is right. We talked about simple changes I can make this week, that are definitely achievable. He modified my workouts for me into something real and doable. The call ended with me being in a really good place and with HOPE!. If you are sitting on the fence about coaching, I encourage you to try it”
“Working with Sean has been a life changing experience. I came to Sean with a history of disordered eating and instead of just sticking me on a diet and checking in to make sure that I’m adhering to it, he strives to consistently meet me where I am at and suggest small tweaks that are both doable and beneficial. He not only addresses unhealthy dietary habits, but applies a gentle no-nonsense approach to help me break through the faulty thought patterns behind those habits. I’d recommend Sean to anyone who is seeking to develop a healthy body and a healthy perspective on food.”
I have a few coaching programs available. Please read the descriptions below to figure out which program would be the best fit for you.
Program- A: Nutrition Coaching
My 1-on-1 online coaching program allows for continual, personalized guidance and support so I can help walk you through each step of success one at a time and maximize potential for lasting success. This program allows for more ‘hand holding’ and spreads out coaching feedback throughout each month, which makes the suggested changes easier to implement. The 1-on-1 format allows for you to get personalized habit assignments for you to slowly but surely build the habits that will allow you reach and maintain your goals (and then move on to new ones).
We’ll Go Over:
- What you should be focusing on right now – as well as what you can afford to ignore.
- Your overall fat loss/body composition strategy.
- What changes to make that won’t drive you nuts or make you resent your process.
- Simple and effective dietary strategies that will help support positive changes without making you abide to arbitrary and rigid diet rules.
- Implementing systems for creating new habits and reinforcing behaviors that will lead to success.
- Exercise support, but full program design is outside of the scope of this program.
- Get clarity on your ideal course of action for meeting and sustaining your fat loss/body composition goals.
- Be confident that you’re on the right path
- Learn how to go about reaching your goals in a no-nonsense non-dogmatic way.
- Create a foundation for healthy fat loss and start moving right away on your customized strategy.
How It Works:
- Initial email intake where I can learn more about your history, your challenges, and your goals.
- Biweekly personalized ‘healthy habit homework’ for you to achieve success one step at a time.
- Biweekly email check-ins where you let me know how your week went – what successes you experienced and what challenges you’re encountering.
- Follow up email-dialogue based on your biweekly check-in so I can determine how to best guide you.
- 1 complimentary “speed coaching” call per month*. We can get on the phone for 15-20 minutes and talk a little bit more in depth than email can provide. You can use this to supplement the email coaching, or we can stick with email only. Totally up to you.
- Up to 2 additional email correspondences per week (not counting emails that are just responses to my questions per the above bullet point) with guaranteed responses within 4-48 hours.
- Actionable advice that builds with time to help you towards your goals.
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want.
Email correspondence guidelines: each email should be in point form. One point consists of no longer than 3 sentences and can contain one question. Maximum of 3 topics/questions per email. This will help keep you focused on what is important as well as make it easier for me to provide better feedback and answers.
Your biweekly check-in, which should be 1-2 paragraphs, does not count as one of the 3 topics (assuming no questions embedded into intro).
Nutrition Coaching Program – 3 Months
$197 first month, $147 months 2 and 3
3 month commitment. Billing occurs every 4 weeks. No auto-renewing of contract at end.
Nutrition Coaching Program – 6 month minimum
$197 first month, $97 subsequent months
6 month commitment. Billing occurs every 4 weeks. Program continues indefinitely after the initial required 6 months until coach or client feels it’s time for the client to go solo.
*Early cancellation would require forfeiture of the total saved compared to selecting the short term option.
Program B: Online Fitness & Nutrition Coaching
This program includes all of the program features as the Nutrition Coaching program, plus:
- Customized fitness training program design made in collaboration with Body Recomposition expert Roland Real
- TWO complimentary speed coaching calls per month, rather than 1. *
- Video analysis of your exercise technique on any or all of the exercises prescribed
Includes a thorough intake and analysis of your needs and goals in month 1.
- You must not currently have any injuries.
- You must have access to a gym or at least some basic equipment at home.
Keep in mind that program fitness program design generally takes a week so we can deliver you the best possible program, which means each month of coaching begins 1 week after your billing date.
No long term commitment. Billing is every 4 weeks until cancelled.
$347 for month 1; $247 per month subsequent months
Program C: Elite Coaching Program (Limit of 3 clients at any given time)
The Elite Coaching program takes all of the features and benefits of the Online Fitness & Nutrition Coaching program and adds in a TON of coaching support.
- Weekly full length skype coaching calls (30-60 minutes) with VIP scheduling – your preferred timeslot locked into my schedule so we talk every weeks on the dot.
- Text messaging access with same day responses if messages received during business hours (9am to 6pm weekdays; 9am to noon weekends – Pacific Time).
- Rapid fire phone coaching sessions (5-10 minutes) available daily if request is received via text message during business hours (9am to 6pm weekdays; 9am to noon weekends – Pacific Time) – you text me that you need some help with something – and I give you a call as soon as I have a few minutes free.
Month of coaching technically begins 1 week after payment to allow for the design of the best possible training program for you.
Automatic monthly billing every 4 weeks, but no specific time requirement for commitment – just give 7 day notice to cancel.
$997 per Month